Get Your Free Ebook-Enhancing Your Mental Health
Support Healthy Thinking, Get Your Free Ebook & Newsletter Today
Anxious? Depressed? Stressed? Palo Alto Therapy’s email list connects you with information designed just for you. We only ask one thing in exchange — your email so we can send you this useful mental health supporting information. Sign up today.
Read This Free Book
Learn how CBT is so effective that it may replace medication. Find help for OCD, anxiety, panic attacks, teen anxiety & social anxiety.
Subscribe for Free Instant Access!
Highlights of What You’ll Receive
Enhancing Your Mental Health: Complimenting Medication Or Replacing It.
- Learn how CBT is so effective that it may do more than compliment medication; it may even replace it.
- Discover the difference between positive thinking and accurate thinking, and break free of the thoughts that lead to anxiety and depression.
- Find help for OCD, anxiety, panic attacks, teen anxiety and social anxiety.
- Learn how to get the most out of counseling sessions.
AND… Our Information Filled Quarterly Newsletter (Previous Topics Below)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Therapy That Works Learn what CBT is and why it works more effectively than traditional psychotherapy.
- 10 Things to Say to Yourself Are you saying things to yourself that you would never say to another person? Replace negative talk with these 10 positive messages.
- How Well Do You Handle Worry? This quiz does more than help you evaluate your ability to handle worry. It gives you strategies for handling your anxiety.
- How To Succeed with Failure When All Else Fails Address positive ways to turn failure into the birth of the successful life you have always wanted.
- What’s That You Said? The Fears that Prevent Us from Speaking Up Learn to face your fears head on and loosen that paralyzed tongue of yours.
There’s so much you can do for yourself—if you have the right information!
We’re here to help you. Joy and pleasure in life can be yours. Call 650-461-9026 to schedule an appointment if you need more support than our newsletter or ebook provides.